Lower Ab Workouts for Women
Lower ab workouts are slightly different than other workouts. Lower ab belly fat is an extremely tough to melt down because it constitutes a more stubborn fat area of rectus abdominals as compared to upper or middle abs. So, it is necessary to choose right workouts and techniques to get maximum results from your lower ab workouts. Women always try to find such workouts that they can easily manageable with their normal routine tasks. Few ladies do not have much time to go to the gym but still they have the option to perform their workouts at home or even in the gym.
Lots of women are more concern with different questions rather having a focus on their exercise. They always stuck with series of questions such as
- How to lose the pooch quickly?
- can I lose lower belly fat easily?
- Should I work regularly for ab?
- How can I tighten up my lower abdominal?
- Which are the easiest way to get rid of lower belly and love handles?
- What could be the best exercises for lower ab?
- Is it possible to firm up my lower belly?
The answer for all the questions is ‘yes’ but only possible, if you have firm belief on yourself and be committed sincerely with your workout routines.
Lower Ab Workouts for Women at Home
- 90-Degree Static Press, 10 reps
- Resisted Single-Leg Stretch, 10 reps
- U-Boat, 20 reps
- Criss-Cross Lift and Switch, 10 reps
- Roll Up, 10 reps
- Leg Drop, 10 reps
- Scissors, 10 reps
- Hip lift, 10 reps
- Toe Touch, 15 reps
- The Sprinter, 15 reps
- Twisting Windmill, 10- 12 reps
Lower Ab Workouts for Women at Gym
- Bar Crunch, 10 15 reps
- Hammer Toss, 10 reps
- The Wicked Wiper, 1 rep
- Hanging Straight-Leg Raise, 4 – 6 reps
- Russian Twist, 10 reps each side
- Flutter kick, 30 – 60 sec
- Ball Pike, 12 – 15 reps
Tips for Lower Ab Workouts
- Choose 5 to 6 exercises and do three sets of each exercise.
- You can workout 6 continuous exercises then 1-minute rest then again 6 exercises, 1-minute rest and third set again 6 exercises at once.
- Total time is taken not more than 20 minutes.
- you can burn more calories if you choose your workout in this way.
- You can burn calories in this way 12 reps average 1 exercise. 12*6=72 reps, 3 sets equal to 72*3= 216. it means you can burn over 120 calories for selective ab workouts.
- Rotation of exercises after 2 weeks are good because muscles get used to with the same workout.
- You can individually perform lower ab workouts or a select couple of lower ab exercise and mix it with middle and lower ab can give you more productive results.
- Select not more than 7 0r 8 exercise in a workout.
- People should need to consult your physician before engaging any physical activity.
- Do not try to attempt those exercises that can stiff your back.
- Avoid doing ab workouts if you face any back pain or back injury.
These tips are very useful in selection of lower ab workouts for women.