In Americans, Joint pain is one of the most common complaints, according to the Health United States. In the U.S, About 10 percent of U.S. women and 7 percent of men have severely painful joints. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, aging itself does not cause joint pain severe joint pain increase with age.
Leading Causes of Achy Joints
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Overuse of the joint
- Injury to the joint
Arthritis Care Awareness
Arthritis is a form of a joint disorder. It involves inflammation of joints and right now we have over 100 different kinds of arthritis and the common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis. It is the degenerative joint disease that causes because of the trauma to the joint or infection of the joint. We have this rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis, they are caused by joint infection. Here we will explain you how severe and intense this joint disease disorder has become and what can be done to treat this. In each and every single year, thousands of people become the patient of this joint infection disorder, and this has now become a sad situation.
If you are unable to use the hand or to walk
- You will be feeling stiffness, fatigue, muscle weekness and less flexibility
- Weight loss
- Poor sleep can be one of the indications
- You may be having muscle aches and pains
- You will be having difficulty moving the joint
- Less cardiovascular fitness
Joint Infection Disorder
Diagnosis can be done through the clinical examination of some health professionals. It is done with the help of radiology through blood tests. Arthritis reacts with body in various ways like Rheumatoid arthritis is worse in the morning and cause stiffness, Osteoarthritis is worse after exercise and may affect hands, knee, spinal cord. Infectious arthritis; it is the severe form of arthritis that relates to fever and joint pain and caused by bacteria in the body. It can be diagnosed and treated. In psoriatic arthritis, you develop the skin problem; you will be having continuous joint pains, stiffness, and swelling.
You should know about this Arthritis Foundation. It is one of the nonprofit organizations that have been all dedicated to working with patients living with arthritis in the United States. It is seen that there are more than 50 million adults living with arthritis. This Foundation has been working to provide information and access to care along with community connection to these patients. It publishes the magazine Arthritis Today and this foundation has been sponsoring and a variety of events to raise funds and to create awareness. It has contributed to arthritis research a lot, and it has invested over $470 million in the lives of people who have been affected by arthritis.
To enhance more awareness about this joint infection disorder, apart from long walks and seminars, we must go through a prenatal genetic screening. Because this problem is present in the mother then there could be a chance that the baby gets affected too before the delivery. It is time to work for the patients that have been suffering from this condition, “Arthritis”.
Exercise Role for Achy Joints
All forms of exercise are the best for treating achy joints. For your overall health exercises are one of the most beneficial things and for your joint health. When joints get fatigued exercise is beneficial to rest painful joints. Your joints will become even more painful due to lack of exercise.
- With achy joints, Lower impact exercises will be affected as compared to the higher-impact ones. Lower impact activities are easier for your joints. Options, there is a large variation according to the ease, there are many choices.
- Exercise on a daily basis may increase your flexibility and give relief from stiffness. It also maintains healthy joint movement.
- Yoga, Dance, Stretching are effective exercises. Stretching is an effective exercise. It is helpful for some of the reasons like degeneration of your joints and it helps to relieve pain.
According to the Mayo Clinic
- Exercise is helpful for many of the reasons.
- Around your joints build up the muscles and tissues.
- To maintain bone strength.
- It helps you to provide strength and energy.
Physical activities are the best medicine, according to the doctors. You should take care to protect your Achy Joints by focusing on your daily exercises program.