Fruits Health Benefits as Discussed in The Quran
Here we have reasons to explain the five best fruits health benefits that Holy Quran has discussed. This book is the eternal basis of Islam and contains guidelines for people who believe in it. The Holy Quran has verses that speak of the relevance of the natural equilibrium of the earth and the importance of eating fruits such as fig, dates, grapes, olives, and pomegranates. Have a look at these fruits health benefits.
Amazing Fruits Health Benefits
Dates Health Benefits
Dates grow on a palm tree believed to have first grown on the banks of the Nile and Euphrates Rivers in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. It is now grown across the world in the warmer climates. There are several varieties famous for their flavor and taste; Medjool, Khadrawy, and Saidy. The flesh is soft and digestible with simple sugars like dextrose and fructose and helps to revitalize and energize the body. Since ancient times, they have been used to break the fast during the month of Ramadan.
* Dates are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients such as Vitamin A, vitamin K, potassium, calcium, manganese, and copper.
* They are rich in dietary fiber and help to keep cancerous chemicals from binding to the colon.
* Dates are high in iron.
* They possess antioxidants known as tannins that have anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic properties.
Olives Health Benefits
Olives have been an important food source for centuries for countries around the Mediterranean Sea. Ancient Greeks believed olives would bring peace and prosperity. The olive is a drupe with a single seed and edible pulp. They are picked at different stages depending on if they are going to be eaten or pressed into oil. They are a very healthy food and provide energy, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
* Olives are low in calories having only 115 calories.
* They contain vitamin E, a potent soluble antioxidant.
* Olives have healthy amounts of minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, zinc, and manganese. As well as small amounts of niacin, pantothenic acid, and choline.
* The oil from olives is one of the healthiest edible oils has olega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.