Guidelines about Exercise and Healthy Diet to Prevent High Blood Pressure
There are several ways to prevent high blood pressure, as it creates a lot of tension to the person. The best recommendation to avoid blood pressure is to have a healthy diet and to have the proper exercise on a daily basis. Exercise or training plays a major a role to strengthen your heart which ultimately helps in reducing blood pressure. Most people, especially those with clinical conditions, reduce their blood pressure significantly after adhering to an exercise program for even a few weeks.
There are three types of people and heart rate varies accordingly
- Conditioned people
- Average people
- Deconditioned people
Resting Heart Rate Comparison
- Resting heart rate of anaerobically and aerobically conditioned individuals 60 hearts per minute.
- Deconditioned person resting heart rate was about 80 or more.
- Nearly all of the great distance runners have had low heart rates. In fact, some are reported to have a resting rate of 32 beats per minute. Even highly conditioned anaerobic athletes, such as football players, sprinters or weightlifters, have resting heart rates far below the average person.
How to Prevent High Blood Pressure
- As has been the patient of blood pressure, you have to be motivated to your diet plan. The use of specific vegetable losses the problem of stress among the patients; fruits also do this and try to eat the food that contains little fat. You must also seek to eat the nuts, fish and the whole grains.
Controlled Sodium Diet
- Controlled sodium diet also helps the patient to stun this problem. Many studies have stated that the reduced amount of sodium will decrease hypertension among the patient.
- It is a common fact that if you have increased your weight, then the amount of hypertension in you will be much more than others. Being overweight also increases the chances of high heartbeat and heart attack. To reduce the weight is the better option for you; the better is to reduce the weight of 1 pound a week. It is not a difficult thing to do; anyone can do that.
Use of Alcohol
- The use of alcohol also increases the blood pressure of the body; you have to keep the use of alcohol in the daily routine up to the moderate level. For women, a glass of drink a day and for men two glasses of drinks a day are enough. Otherwise, it will affect your blood pressure. The size of the bottle consists of 12 ounces for each gender.
- Smoking also increases the blood pressure of the person, and this habit of smoking can cause you the problem of high heart beat or even it can cause you the heart attack.
If your blood pressure is not controlled by all those activities that have described above, then the better option is to consult a doctor. He may advise you the medicines that will help you to control your blood pressure.