How to Perform Lower Back Pain Exercises at Home for Quick Relief
What You Can Take For Getting Rid Of Your Lower Back Pain
If you are not taking a healthy diet that includes vitamin and minerals then you can take these nutrients for giving more strength to your weak bones and muscles.
- Vitamin C, 1,000 mg Daily
- Vitamin D 400 IU Daily
- Calcium 600 mg Daily before Bed Time
- Magnesium 400 mg Twice Daily
- Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg After Each Meal
- Omega-3 Oils 500 mg Softgel Daily
What Can You Do to Treat Your Lower Back Pain
- Do exercise regularly for muscle flexibility and strength to prevent lower back pain.
- Take only one or two days of bed rest for excruciating pain, then slowly become active.
- Use hot water bag or heating pad on the pain site.
- Ice bag on pain site, 5-10 minutes at a time, often helps inflammation
- Do gentle stretches to speed healing.
- Add calcium-containing foods to your diet such as milk, if you are not allergic or intolerant, broccoli, sardines, salmon, kale, pinto beans, and almonds.
- Stop smoking to accelerate healing.
- Improve posture.
- Put aside tight fitting slacks in favor of loose-fitting garments that permit free and normal movement.
- Wear high heels on for special occasions.
- Bend your knees when lifting and keep lifted that object as near to the body as possible.
- Lift first, and then turn your body when placing a heavy object.
- Take frequent breaks when sitting at work.
- Support lower back when seated.
- Sleep on a firm mattress on your side or back, never on your belly.
- See your doctor when pain is accompanied by fever and vomiting.