[nextpage title=”1″ ]
Athletes of all ages receive many wellness remunerations from sports and other forms of physical workout. Physical exercise is compelling for good health. Sometimes, sports cause injuries and every athlete have to face those injuries. You should not consider those injuries lightly. As some sports injuries are serious, in fact, sometimes a person has to bear long-standing boundaries in the physical activity level.
Sports Injuries doesn’t sound pretty word for any player. It’s a nightmare for a player to get injured in any sports. In reality, injuries are the main part of any sports. So, one should train well to keep away from unwanted sports injuries. Players must aware of the possible injuries and their treatments. Getting injured is not a big issue but recovery is a primary concern, how anyone can recover quickly for the next day.
This article will explain, how a sports person can prevent himself from these sports injuries.
Possible Sports Injuries
These are the most unwanted injuries that players have to face during playing football.
Anything which is involved more during playing results in overuse injuries.
It is traumatic brain injury results from striking together.
Temperature of body or external temperature adversely affects players performance
Sprinting activities lead towards hamstring strain.
If the ankle twists inward, soft tissue around the ankle gets damage.
Knee Cartilage Tear
Damage the meniscus within the knee.
When the stress occurs on the pelvic area while kicking and turning.
Excessive running exerts pressure on leg muscles.
Two players get collapsed, or even one is trying to defend another player.
Hitting football with head
Hitting the ball with the head also puts pressure on neck joints C1 to C7.
This type of injury can occur because of the bicycle kick.
Excessive movements and continuous running and stress on the pelvic region may become the cause of back injuries.
Dehydration is the main reason for muscle stiffness because of lack of oxygen in the body.
Right Equipment to Prevent Sports Injuries
Proper equipment and footwear are critical to Prevent Sports Injuries. For the exercise, you have to use the recommended safety equipment.
- Racquet sports for eye protection for cycling helmets are necessary.
- Be sure the equipment suits well and it must be in good conditions.
- The shoes have two qualities in every season and for every occasion, it must be fit well and it fulfills the needs of your sports.
[nextpage title=”2″ ]
Precautions to Prevent Sports Injuries
- Just think about the exercise environment and possible dangers as well.
- Some of them need accommodation in the case of Slippery or sticky playing surfaces.
- In the form of heat, humidity, cold or lightning Athletes have to face the challenges.
- The activity doesn’t end with the game or the practice. Every weekend if you play football but you are not exercising to condition your muscles but in the end, you will just gain aches and pains. To keep muscles strong and flexible physical activity is the requirement of the body. If you didn’t do exercise, then you don’t have the right to expect them to be ready.
- Before rigorous activity warming up is necessary to avoid injury, no matter how strong your muscles are.
- For activity, light stretches and exercises ready the muscles by overwhelming them with fresh blood.
- Every sport hits the particular areas of the body and makes injuries on the special part of the body. In the case of the Running joints and legs are affected.
Sports Injuries on Field
In the world, there are uncountable sports that are played according to people’s taste and preferences. But Football is number one in all sports. This particular game requires lots of stamina, power, and it involves lots of muscle movements during 90 minutes of playing. Players should know about possible injuries that may occur during playing football.
The king of football had to face many injuries in different world cups.
- 1958 FIFA World Cup
- Pele in Sweden sidetracked because of a Knee injury.
- 1962 FIFA World Cup
- He injured himself while attempting a long-range shot against Czechoslovakia.
- 1966 FIFA World Cup
- He again got injured and missed the second game against Hungary.
Famous Sports Injuries for England
- David Beckham – 2002 – Broken Metatarsal
- Wayne Rooney – 2006 – Broken Metatarsal
- Ian Wright – 1998 – Hamstring
Football Sports Injuries During World Cup 2014
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Esteban Cambiasso
- Ryad Boudebouz
- Erik Lamela
- Javier Pastore
- Mustafa Amini
- Colombia striker Radamel Falcao
- German midfielder Marco Reus
- French winger Franck Ribery
Famous Sports Injuries In Cricket
- In the world of cricket, some tragic incidents occurred, and several players were injured but a few cases have been reported to be seriously injured after being hit by the ball when a player lost his life. We all know that there are lots of sports injuries incidents happened in the past, on the field or even off the field. But none of them got the dramatic end and resulted in the seriously painful event except Phil Hughes in this modern area.
- In 1880, the English county of Nottingham England batsman George Sommers batting ball in the historical field coach died from wounds.
- Pakistani wicket keeper Abdul died while playing in Karachi.
- English county of Lancashire Ann Foley caught the ball in nineteen hundred existed slept the sleep of death.
- 1990, Raman Lamba Indian batsman playing the field in Bangladesh Domestic match ball after being injured on the head.Raman Lamba, three days of life and death, died after being caught in the dilemma. Ball of fire accident has not only gripped the players but also perform duties bar old Empire lost their lives.
It is not difficult to get rid of injuries. Proper exercises and good nutrition always put positive influences on player’s performances. Staying positive on the field is also very important to cope with these sports injuries.