Stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. It is also the leading cause of long-term disability. Stroke refers a condition when the blood full of oxygen does not properly reaches to a brain that ultimately suffocates and kills brain cells. There is a dire need to take action. Whenever you start feeling the signs of stroke, run to the doctor! Here we will let you know that what can be the possible steps of controlling stroke.
- You will be having sudden kind of numbness or weakness in the face.
- You will also be having weakness in the arm or leg and also on one side of the body
- You will be having this sensation of confusion.
- You will be having of trouble speaking.
- You will not be able to have proper understanding
- You will be having trouble in seeing.
- You will be having blurred vision.
- You will not be able to have proper walking, you will feel dizziness.
- You will have the loss of balance and also the absence of coordination
- You will be having a headache.
- You have to take care of your health:
This cardiovascular disease is the cause of death in America, you have to understand these risks and should be carrying out all the possible treatment options.
- You have to identify your risks:
It is your age and also your genetic makeup that will make you become the patient of this disease. You should be knowing your family history so that you may know that whether your relatives were affected by this condition or not.
- It is better not to smoke:
It has been proved that cigarette smoking increases the risks of all kinds of heart diseases, and also lung diseases.
- You have to maintain your blood pressure:
High blood pressure is the“the silent killer” and one of the main symptoms to get into you this risk. You should be getting a cuff meter so that you might check your blood pressure on the regular basis.
- You have to keep on checking your cholesterol level:
It has proved that your cholesterol increases with your age. To lower the LDL and also to raise your HDL, you need some medication so that you might not become the patient of this stroke condition. The ideal ratio of HDL cholesterol is 3.0.
- You have to cut down your calories:
If you are consuming more calories, more amount of sugars in your diet then there are risks of becoming a heart patient.
- Do daily exercise:
It is this lack of exercise that has been contributing to this heart disease to keep on growing. It is this exercise that can burn your calories and can take you out of depression and anxiety.
- Do get your medicines:
You have to take responsibility for your health. You should be taking your medications and all the supplements and vitamins on a daily basis.
- Try to take less stress:
It is this stress that can contribute to cardiovascular disease. You should reduce stress, you should have regular exercise, have a good marriage and get some time out for timing.
- You have to keep yourself updated on this heart condition:
You should be keeping yourself updated will all the new techniques and also all the new insights. That will be developing constantly in this heart sector so that you might get an idea how to better to cope with this condition.
That is how you can well control this stroke condition of yours.