List of Vitamins and Minerals
Lack of energy and the feeling of fatigue is a complaint regarding age-old. Human body energy levels only increase by intake of Vitamins. For an energetic and long life, Vitamin B is necessary. Natural foods are abundant with the Vitamin B. The typical American diet has a deficiency of Vitamin B. We see a Vitamin B deficiency in people who are on weight-loss diets.
(B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), cyanocobalamin (B12), pantothenic acid and these vitamins include in a group of eight vitamins. In energy production, each vitamin plays a significant role. B-complex is important with any single B-vitamin to increase energy levels.
Vitamins and Minerals functions
- Role in the metabolic process of food and alcohol B1-Thiamin vitamin plays a significant role. The Action of the adrenal gland and boosts immunity function.
- Fatigue, blindness, and anemia are caused due to the low levels intake of the B2-Riboflavin. For the production of energy, Riboflavin is required.
- To produce energy in the body, the vitamin B3-Niacin also helps. For treating neurological diseases and high cholesterol, Niacin is used. Niacin reduces the production of lipoproteins, an important risk factor in heart patients if the patient uses it with the combination of Vitamin C.
- On the list of the main energy boosters, B5-Pantothenic acid is always on the top. It is also known as an ‘anti-stress’ vitamin.
- To fight fatigue B12 also helps a lot. For the formation of red blood cells, Vitamin B12 is a vital nutrient. With our energy levels, Red blood cells are associated.
- B-complex vitamins work better if you want to keep yours energy level high.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) promotes carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Carbohydrates are the primary source of fuel in the body.
- B9 (Folic Acid) important to suit aerobic activities.
- The main purpose of vitamins and minerals include repair and growth of body cells, tissues, and organs such as skin, bone, and muscles.
- They also encourage chemical process in the body like whole digestion process.
- Consistently lower intakes of vitamins and minerals may result in different diseases such as loss of appetite and energy, beriberi, and pain in the calf muscles.
- Few more conditions include lip and tongue soreness, skin lesions, skin problems but should be careful or avoid extra dosage of vitamins as well.