Best Ways of Waxing on Different Body Parts with Precautions
Methods of Waxing
- The first option is hard or strip-less waxing. For this, people apply molten wax to the areas they desire to remove the hair from, after that allowing the wax to cool. The solidified wax is then quickly removed by hand, coming out with hair attached to it. This technique does not necessitate the employment of strips or clothes to peel off the wax. Consequently, it is not only less painful but also ideal for individuals with sensitive skin.
- The second option, strip waxing, involves covering of the molten wax applied on the skin with a strip of cloth or paper. When quickly removed, the strip will come off with the wax adhering to it along with the hair attached to the wax. It is more painful as compared to hard waxing.
- Wax products can be costly depending on both quality and waxing technique adopted by the user. Moreover, you may require an esthetician adding to the financial implications.
Precautions for Waxing: Why You shouldn’t Wax
Effect Of Ongoing Medications
- The medication an individual is taking for their health or skin care may contraindicate the choice of Wax for body hair removal. To avoid adverse reactions, you should seek expert advice to ensure the safety of the individual during and after waxing.
Sensitive Areas of The Body
- Though one can do wax all over the body, you should never wax some sensitive areas, or if necessary, do so guided by professionals. For instance, you should never wax the eyelids and eyelashes.
After Effect of Waxing
- It is painful (the degree varying dependent on technique and the person’s skin). Furthermore, it causes skin irritation, may hinder the application of make-up and hamper activities such as sex for a while. Because you must care for your skin after doing wax, the clothing you wear and the soaps and lotions you use will vary.
Home Wax kit
- Considering wax at home can keep your skin away from bacteria that you may have at a salon.
- Choose trustworthy saloon. It should be neat and clean.
- Select your product according to your skin sensitivity. Such as drying products.
- Do not make an appointment if you are assuming to have a period.
Feel less pain
- Small areas such as eyebrows and armpit need to be numb before doing wax.
- If wax hurts more than 24 hours, then you may seek doctor’s attentions.