[nextpage title=”1″ ]
Most of you probably feel tired when you say you are fatigued and exhausted, but what do you mean when you say you feel weak? It is important to understand the differences since each symptom may have an entirely separate cause. Fatigue and exhaustion are often the results of emotional upset, unusual stress, or just plain boredom. Since the cause is psychological, it often goes away with a rest and a change of mood. In this article, you will learn about fatigue symptoms, types and causes of concern.
Prolonged feelings of fatigue, however, may be an early sign of depression. Many other symptoms often accompany, including trouble sleeping (insomnia), headaches and irritability. On the other hand, chronic fatigue could be an early sign of heart or lung disease.
Types of Fatigue (Chronic and Actual Muscle Weakness)
When you feel tired all the time, it is important first to try to distinguish between chronic fatigue and actual muscle weakness. Fatigue is much more obvious.
Once you have determined that fatigue is your problem, carefully analyze your lifestyle. Are you eating properly, and getting enough rest and exercise? Are you exercising too much? Have you maintained your weight?
If your answer to these questions is yes, you must then analyze your psychological lifestyle. Is your family life happy? Are you satisfied with your job? Do you have regular activities that you enjoy? Are you relaxed? Remember that one of the most common causes of fatigue is stress.
Symptoms of Fatigue
- While fatigue and exhaustion have to do with feeling tired, true weakness means an actual loss of muscle strength. We usually associate the three symptoms, because they often occur together. Many times these symptoms are connected with common illnesses such as colds and flu. On the other hand, they may accompany more serious diseases such as mononucleosis, hepatitis, various disorders of your endocrine glands such as diabetes or thyroid disease, certain nutritional deficiencies, and some disease of the nervous system. Sometimes, fatigue or weakness may be associated with actual dizziness or fainting.
5 Natural Treatments for Fatigue
Treatment of your fatigue or muscle weakness aims at treating the underlying cause. If you are feeling tired and know it is because you are just not eating or sleeping properly, try to correct the situation. Follow a regular exercise program. If the fatigue persists with or without other symptoms, your doctor will need to evaluate the problem.
It appears like each I converse with experiences some exhaustion. Be that as it may, the uplifting news is some valuable herbs can help you battle weakness until you find a way to enhance your wellbeing.
[nextpage title=”2″ ]
- Otherwise called Eleuthero, Siberian Ginseng expands the body’s capacity to deal with stress, diminishes weakness and normally bolsters solid adrenal capacity and hormone levels. It is utilized as a part of Russia as an “adaptogen.” It helps the body better adapt to push, either mental or physical and increment life span and imperativeness.
- This exhaustion battling herb modifies harmed adrenals and diminishes yearnings for desserts and caffeine which cause a vitality crash after an underlying surge. The glycyrrhizin contained in licorice root improves the body’s cortisol movement expanding energy and diminishing weariness.
- Gotu Kola is a standout amongst the most very much regarded adaptogenic energy herbs in Ayurvedic (Indian) pharmaceutical. Thinks about have demonstrated the impact of Gota Kola on advancing sound energy levels and stamina and also diminishing exhaustion. Gotu kola is otherwise called the most profound of all herbs.
- 300 million years, Ginko Biloba is the most seasoned surviving tree species on earth! Ginkgo is viewed as a medicine herb in Germany and is utilized to lessen exhaustion and upgrade oxygen usage.
- Low thyroid capacity is a typical reason for fatigue. The iodine found in kelp can help standardize an underactive thyroid organ and increment or direct your vitality levels. The thyroid is basic in controlling your digestion and also keeping the amassing of muscle to fat quotients.
Call Your Physician
Whenever you experience prolonged fatigue that is not relieved by healthy diet and rest, you should seek medical advice. When your fatigue is accompanied by other symptoms, such as chest discomfort must call your doctor as soon as possible. The same goes if you develop weakness in your muscles. You should call your physician when you’re fatigue
- Is not relieved by normal diet and sleep.
- Is chronic, and persists over several weeks.
- Is associated with loss or gain of more than a few pounds.
- Is linked to other symptoms, such as heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, severe headaches or fever.